This is the ultimate adrenaline junkie’s best friend. If you’re looking for a battery that you can rely on all week long, look no further than the Re-Fuel 24 hour Action Pack. Enjoy over a day’s worth of continuous recording on just a single charge. It’s built strong to withstand the elements and ready to handle anything you throw at it.
- Easily replaces your standard backdoor in just a few simple steps.
- A specially crafted battery allows the Action Pack to work in extreme cold & heat.
- Compatible with any GoPro Hero 4, 3+ and 3.
- “Shake to Read” LED battery gauge/charging indicator for information at a glance.
- IP68 rated to be waterproof and withstand dirt & dust.
- 4800mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Provides 24 Hours of Continuous Use
- Compatible with GoPro HERO3/3+/4
- Attaches to the GoPro Standard Housing
- Waterproof to Depths of 131'
- LED Battery Gauge & Charging Indicator
- Includes Wall Charger and USB Cable
Note: The waterproof housing for the Hero4/3+ is required to use any Action Pack
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
Setting up your new Action Battery Pack is simple, quick and easy. **Release the latch of your current backdoor and remove it. Attach your Action Pack and gently snap it in place. Secure the latch to the front body of your camera case and your Action Pack is ready to rock.
12 Hours of Nonstop Recording
Get rid of the hassle of always needing a charge in between recordings. With 24 hours* of battery life, you can get a weeks worth of action all in one charge. *Run time based on a fully charged Action Pack plus the cameras internal battery.
Waterproof up to 131 ft
Take a deep sea dive with an IP68 rated casing that will keep your GoPro dry up to 131 ft. underwater. It’s guaranteed to stay waterproof for hours of aquatic adventure.
Protection from the Elements
Our Action Packs are sealed to prevent any dust and dirt from entering it. You are free to get dirty.
Extreme Weather Resistant
Standard Lithium batteries can’t stand up to what this battery can. Our batteries are built to withstand extreme temperatures from -22F to 122F, with nonstop continuous use.