The Uber-Bimmer and Toronto’s favorite undercover Uber driver, serial entrepreneur and host of The Uber Experiment, Marcin Migdal prowl the streets for interesting people to share their stories of life, business and passion.
As always, The Uber Experiment never fails to deliver. This week’s undercover investigation focused the life of a multi-faceted entertainer, fitness guru and entrepreneur Michael Chin, who’s managed to find a balance of both worlds.
Read the Full Article on http://HuffingtonPost.com - http://huff.to/29vrnNu
Last Video https://youtu.be/A-bLT4FW_O0
Sponsored by http://Re-Fuel http://digipowersolutions.com & http://gearbest.com
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed the videos, Subscribe here http://bit.ly/21hgNfK
More Episodes, SWAG & Best of at http://theuberexperiment.com
For business inquiries: email@example.com
- IS IT THE BEST QUICK CHARGING 5-PORT USB HUB? Blitzwolf BW-S7 40 Watts Review
- How To RESTORE TILE GROUT in 1 HR... DIY Before & After - Clean Grout Between Lines
- Film Blurry BOKEH Background Vids on any Phone | BlitzWolf BW-LS4 Telephoto Lens DSLR Review
- DOCA 2-in-1 Car Charging Dock Suction Cup and Wireless Magnetic Vent Charger Review
- From Stealing Cars to MMA Fighting & Pandas - Trainer & Wrestler DJ Boothman On The Uber Experiment