"It's risky, I thought about it and if I lose the money, at least I'll learn from what i did and what worked, you'll never know till you try" ~ Djavan Boothman
Marcin and Djay discuss what works for them in staying successful in their business. Djay's advice is to keep tabs on your business. Marcin claims that the business doesn't care about you, you must care about your business.
Wrestler, MMA Fighter, Strengthening & conditioning coach at Battle Arts Academy Djavan Boothman of http://instagram.com/djayscombattraining rides The UBER Experiment with Serial Entrepreneur & Host Marcin Migdal on this episode of Toronto's UberExperiment.
Last Video https://youtu.be/82BWRtOtoEA
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed the videos, Subscribe here http://bit.ly/21hgNfK
More Episodes, SWAG & Best of at http://theuberexperiment.com
For business inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Install Meross WiFI Smart Plugs / Light Switches And SYNC them with Google / Alexa
- How Risky and Profitable are Land Development Deals? Investing in Real Estate For Beginners Canada
- WE'RE GONNA BE DIRTY COPS - Marcin Interviews Music/Film Producer Courtney Brown on UBER Experiment
- $250 000 PHONE CALL WITH AN ANGRY BEAR (Motivation VLOG 4 - Behind The Uber Experiment)
- SMASH BOX MEDIA - Social Media & Publicity