"It's risky, I thought about it and if I lose the money, at least I'll learn from what i did and what worked, you'll never know till you try" ~ Djavan Boothman
Marcin and Djay discuss what works for them in staying successful in their business. Djay's advice is to keep tabs on your business. Marcin claims that the business doesn't care about you, you must care about your business.
Wrestler, MMA Fighter, Strengthening & conditioning coach at Battle Arts Academy Djavan Boothman of http://instagram.com/djayscombattraining rides The UBER Experiment with Serial Entrepreneur & Host Marcin Migdal on this episode of Toronto's UberExperiment.
Last Video https://youtu.be/82BWRtOtoEA
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed the videos, Subscribe here http://bit.ly/21hgNfK
More Episodes, SWAG & Best of at http://theuberexperiment.com
For business inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Womenpreneur & Hair Salon Owner KEISHA HUNTE on MARKETING & GETTING LAID - The UBER Experiment
- FIND INDIVIDUALITY - Speaker, Author, Activist JOSHUA BUSUTTIL on The UBER Experiment Reality Show
- UNBOXING AUDEW - Powerful Jump-Starter (16800mAh) Power Bank That. START EVERY SINGLE CAR!!
- 3 QUALITIES OF AN ENTREPRENEUR - Actor, Big Party Coconut Man MICHAEL CHIN rides The UBER Experiment
- Meet the 24 y/o Mechanic /w $2.5 Million Auto Repair Shop...Interview /w Owner of REVVD MOTORS