"It's risky, I thought about it and if I lose the money, at least I'll learn from what i did and what worked, you'll never know till you try" ~ Djavan Boothman
Marcin and Djay discuss what works for them in staying successful in their business. Djay's advice is to keep tabs on your business. Marcin claims that the business doesn't care about you, you must care about your business.
Wrestler, MMA Fighter, Strengthening & conditioning coach at Battle Arts Academy Djavan Boothman of http://instagram.com/djayscombattraining rides The UBER Experiment with Serial Entrepreneur & Host Marcin Migdal on this episode of Toronto's UberExperiment.
Last Video https://youtu.be/82BWRtOtoEA
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed the videos, Subscribe here http://bit.ly/21hgNfK
More Episodes, SWAG & Best of at http://theuberexperiment.com
For business inquiries: email@example.com
- TV Host & Youtuber Mark SUKI Suknanan rides The UBER Experiment Reality Show
- How-To Interlock Walkway /w Steps with Home Depot Bricks. Before & After - SAVED $6080 in 15 HRS
- WARMEST WINTER HAT EVER... Barbarian Viking Beard Hat - Don't Leave Home Without It
- Best Office Speaker Ever!? - Soundbot SB520 3D Bluetooth Speaker Unboxing, Sound Test & Review
- COOLEST WATCH EVER ! Luxury Watch Unboxing Gadget Review from GEARBEST on The UBER Experiment