"It's risky, I thought about it and if I lose the money, at least I'll learn from what i did and what worked, you'll never know till you try" ~ Djavan Boothman
Marcin and Djay discuss what works for them in staying successful in their business. Djay's advice is to keep tabs on your business. Marcin claims that the business doesn't care about you, you must care about your business.
Wrestler, MMA Fighter, Strengthening & conditioning coach at Battle Arts Academy Djavan Boothman of http://instagram.com/djayscombattraining rides The UBER Experiment with Serial Entrepreneur & Host Marcin Migdal on this episode of Toronto's UberExperiment.
Last Video https://youtu.be/82BWRtOtoEA
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed the videos, Subscribe here http://bit.ly/21hgNfK
More Episodes, SWAG & Best of at http://theuberexperiment.com
For business inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Stealing Cars to MMA Fighting & Pandas - Trainer & Wrestler DJ Boothman On The Uber Experiment
- GoPRO 3, 3+, GoPro 4 Re-FUEL 12 Hr Extended Action Pack Battery Unboxing & Gadget Review
- YES! 2-in-1 Headphone /w External Speakers... Best 2018 Wireless Headphones under $50
- Music & Film Producer COURTNEY BROWN on The UBER Experiment Reality Talk Show - SPECIAL EDITION
- MOVING TO TORONTO??.. Pros & Cons of Living In Canada and Living In Toronto