"It's risky, I thought about it and if I lose the money, at least I'll learn from what i did and what worked, you'll never know till you try" ~ Djavan Boothman
Marcin and Djay discuss what works for them in staying successful in their business. Djay's advice is to keep tabs on your business. Marcin claims that the business doesn't care about you, you must care about your business.
Wrestler, MMA Fighter, Strengthening & conditioning coach at Battle Arts Academy Djavan Boothman of http://instagram.com/djayscombattraining rides The UBER Experiment with Serial Entrepreneur & Host Marcin Migdal on this episode of Toronto's UberExperiment.
Last Video https://youtu.be/82BWRtOtoEA
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed the videos, Subscribe here http://bit.ly/21hgNfK
More Episodes, SWAG & Best of at http://theuberexperiment.com
For business inquiries: email@example.com
- *** TOP 5 Reasons** to consider Google PIXEL 2. Why it's better than iPhone 8 / iPhone X
- BEST THINGS ABOUT EF 24-105mm f4L Lens COFFEE MUG. Unboxing Review
- UBERING MILLIONAIRES at 200 KMH IN MY NEW TESLA - Full Episode: Rene Liaw Rides The Uber Experiment (S2E9)
- 22 Pushup Challenge To Raise Awareness of Veteran Suicide, PTSD (Josh Busuttil, Angella Goran, David Gorski)
- UBER RIDER PULLED A KNIFE ON ME (Michael Chin: Actor, Musician, Entrepreneur on The Uber Experiment)