"It's risky, I thought about it and if I lose the money, at least I'll learn from what i did and what worked, you'll never know till you try" ~ Djavan Boothman
Marcin and Djay discuss what works for them in staying successful in their business. Djay's advice is to keep tabs on your business. Marcin claims that the business doesn't care about you, you must care about your business.
Wrestler, MMA Fighter, Strengthening & conditioning coach at Battle Arts Academy Djavan Boothman of http://instagram.com/djayscombattraining rides The UBER Experiment with Serial Entrepreneur & Host Marcin Migdal on this episode of Toronto's UberExperiment.
Last Video https://youtu.be/82BWRtOtoEA
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed the videos, Subscribe here http://bit.ly/21hgNfK
More Episodes, SWAG & Best of at http://theuberexperiment.com
For business inquiries: email@example.com
- IS THIS USELESS?? Vlogging /w GoPro Mic on Aluminum Cases - GoPro Hero 7 / Hero 6 / Hero 5
- ARE 3 CHARGING COILS BETTER? SnapQi Anti-Gravity Fast Wireless Charger Review
- UNBOXING ARCHEER A225 Portable Bluetooth Speaker. Best priced Beach Speaker of 2017
- Here is How to Make Your Own Delicious Wine at $3.50 a Bottle... Time we Tried The Wine Butler
- BATTLE ARTS ACADEMY- WWE Superstar Wrestler Anthony Carelli (Santino Marella) on The Uber Experiment